Cosmetic Restoration in Pasadena - Cosmetic Dentist in Pasadena
Cosmetic procedures that restore the natural radiance of a person’s smile have become increasingly popular with adults who are seeking to improve their smile’s appearance and boost their self-confidence. Cosmetic procedures have several benefits beyond aesthetic considerations, however. In addition restoring beauty, many cosmetic procedures also protect a patient’s long-term oral health and function.
In order to help meet these needs, Monique Y. Perez, DDS offers cosmetic dentistry to the people of Pasadena.
Cosmetic Dental Services
Our Pasadena dentist is happy to offer the following procedures and treatments, either individually or as part of a more extensive treatment plan to put you on the road to wellness and increased self-esteem:
• Porcelain Crowns: A dental crown is a tooth shaped cap which fits over your natural tooth and restores its appearance and functionality. Crowns can hold together a cracked tooth, cover a dental implant to replace a single tooth, and anchor dental bridges in place.
• Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin shells made of dental ceramic material which our Pasadena dentist uses to reshape, resize, or change the color of a tooth. In many situations, veneers are an excellent alternative to full crowns due to the fact that they provide a more conservative approach to changing the aforementioned aspects of a tooth’s form and appearance.
• Dental Implant Restoration: Dental implants are one of the most advanced treatments offered by modern dentistry. Implants take the place of natural teeth roots, actually helping to preserve bone mass in the jaw, and host various restoration which bring beauty and function back to the smile. At our Pasadena dental office, Dr. Perez specializes in restoring implants with porcelain crowns, porcelain bridges, and full or partial implants.
• Invisalign®: Do you have teeth that are cooked or not properly oriented? If so, a clear aligner system such as Invisalign® may be for you. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® is removable, allowing for easier hygiene routines and allowing patients to enjoy the foods they love , and unnoticeable, so only you know that you are having your teeth straightened.
• Teeth Whitening: Our Pasadena dental office offers both chairside and take home whitening options to brighten your smile quickly and effectively.
Contact Us Today
If you’re ready for your smile to regain its beauty, function, and greater health, then contact Monique Y. Perez today to schedule your cosmetic dentistry appointment. Serving Pasadena, our dental team is committed to providing dental treatments which are highly effective, minimally invasive, and that meet your budget. Give our office a call today!